RE: [at-l] saddleback - Amen brother Ron!!!!

Me too! I just see no reason to endorse the behavior of the "other"
administrator by using his links for the appropriate letters. There are
many ways to get out the message, but without the cost of giving him more
credit than he deserves or earned. I have heard of no one wishing to pave
Saddleback as a reaction to the "other" administrator. I have only heard of
reasons to find some other forum for the discussion, when "discussion"
became "directive".

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA