Re: [at-l] Annie V. Ursary

Felix decreed that the WOTD is:

> Outstanding.
>
> Is Kahley out standing in the rain without an umbrella?

I was out standing in the rain w/o an umbrella...more precisely, I was
out hiking in the rain w/o an umbrella, back in April.  If we were to
actually _have_ any rain, I'd be out standing in it for sure.  With
the heat index well over 100, that would feel outstandingly good!
	-- Earthworm
PS Re: 'maters.  Do you ship to Fla.??  :-)