[at-l] Annie V. Ursary

Well, one year ago today I kissed my cats goodbye, got in a van with my
pack and headed for Maine. What a movie has happened since. Outstanding.
In that time, I've hiked five months, slept for a  month and then took
over the most lucrative landscape account in all of southern Indiana.
Plus, it's tomato season again. Don't let this be another damned
rollercoaster ride.

So, I think it is only fitting that we have a word of the day. And, I
also think that that word should be the word that I used to describe the
hike:

Outstanding.

Is Kahley out standing in the rain without an umbrella?

A year already?

Pet yer dog...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy