Re: [at-l] training hike

I've been using my Dana Terraplane for about 6 years now and absolutely love
it. It was worth the investment. One of the things I like most about it is
the "wet rib" that I have on mine (an option that can be added at any time).
It gives you easy access to things like maps, glasses, lip balm, snacks,
water, etc., etc., etc....without having to stop and take off your pack. And
maybe it's just me, but the wet rib seems to take some of the relief off the
sternum strap. I have one large wet rib, because I'm on the
"altitudinally-challenged" side, but my spouse uses 2  wet ribs.

<< about solo hiking >> Give yourself a chance to get to know yourself. You
might discover that you're more interesting than you ever knew.

Happy hiking,
FlaKracker
p.s. I'm unsubscribing from the AT-L, so this will be my last post, probably.