[at-l] sleeping bag

thx for all your help with my last post! i've narrowed my bag down to
the feathered friends hummingbird (20 degree bag) with the PTFE lite
shell, it weighs 1lbs 13oz.  my question is should i upgrade to the 800+
fill down from the 750+? (it's only 7 bucks or so more.)  my other
question is:  how do i know if the sleeping bag will fit right?  the
measurements on it are 58"/52"/38".  i could get the size up (the
swallow) which is 60"/56"/38" but it weighs 4-5 more oz.  the total for
the hummingbird comes to 389.70 with the removable collar. does anyone
know if i could get a similar or better bag from somewhere that i could
compare to this one?  and would this be a good choice for a year round
bag for hiking sections of the AT?