Ingredients:

1/2 cup salt
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash
2 tablespoons Lowery's Seasoning Salt
1 tablespoon celery salt
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 tablespoon black pepper (or 1/2 Tbsp. cayenne)
1 pkg. Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix

Find a good piece of roadkill, or buy a good roast, trim the fat, and
grind it up.

To each pound of ground meat, mix in 3 tablespoons of the above dry
ingredients.  To this sludge, add 1 tablespoon of liquid smoke and 1
tablespoon soy sauce.  If you are daring, add some Louisiana Hot Sauce.
Mix thoroughly.  Chill for a couple of hours in the fridge.

In half-pound portions, roll out between two sheets of wax paper onto
cookie sheets with a rolling pin until you have approximately 1/8 inch
thickness.  Cut in both directions until you have 1 x 5 inch strips.
Don't separate the pieces.  Lay the cookie sheets in a preheated oven at
the lowest possible setting (around 115 degrees).*  Keep in the oven for
at least 12 to 18 hours, depending on humidity levels.  Note:  wedge
something in the oven door so it will be open just a crack to permit
moisture to escape.

Remove the dehydrated strips from the cookie tray and cook in the
microwave for approximately 90 seconds, or until you see something
sizzling.  Blot immediately with paper towels.  Break apart and store in
ziplock bags in the freezer.

*I used my dehydrator, set on highest temperature.  Can't remember how
long, but stuff dries faster in arid Wyoming than in, say, Savannah.

Blister Sister