[at-l] Anyone remember "Oreo Slut" ('96)

I was just re-reading Gutsy's Thru-Hike journal
(http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/3524/gutsy.htm) and noticed a bizarre but
oddly interesting entry. On Auguest 26th, she writes:

"Swan, who calls herself the Oreo Slut is hiking naked (or so she write in
the registers), so has made herself the talk of the trail. No one seems
impressed, though. She just turned 18 and is very immature."

I *think* I may have met this "Oreo Slut" (tho she wan't naked thank goodness),
near Mt. Rogers. Does anyone from '96 remember her? Did she fiinish her
thru-hike? Did she give up the "hiking naked" idea and get serious? I'm just
kind of curious.

Gutys, if you are on the list, could you elaborate more? I guess I'm just
fascinated by the different types of people that are on the trail, and what
becomes of them.

Are there a lot of teens on the trail? If so, what percentage are/seem mature
and prepared enough to thru-hike?