Re: [at-l] Re: brylcream, was Jalapeno Powder

> All you children crack me up. How 'bout a show of hands, how many of you
> ever saw a black and white TV. No, I don't mean the color of the cabinet,
> I mean the picture was just black and white.

We didn't have a TV until several years after they first came out. My
grandparents had one, and since they lived nearby, we just went
over there to watch. It was, of course, B&W. They had it on all the
time. My grandmother's favorite shows were professional wrestling.

> ps How many can sing the Howdy Doody theme song, how 'bout Mickey Mouse
> Club?

It's Howdy Doody time,
It's Howdy Doody time,
Dum, dum, dum, dumdy, dum..... (I forget the rest.)

Who's the leader of our gang?
Mickey is his name.
M-i-c k-e-y
M-o-u-s-e.