Re: [at-l] Re: brylcream, was Jalapeno Powder

Solar Bear wrote:

<<
Not only did I have to watch Star Trek in black and white, but later I
had to
visit a friend's house every week to watch Mod Squad in color.  That
panelled
basement, with lime green shag carpet no less,sure  was a groovy place
watch the adventures of Pete, Linc and Julie. Oh, that Julie!  What a
crush I
had!  :)

Hey!  How'd you get into our basement!?  i thought my mother was the
only one who bought that green shag stuff.  Not to mention how it looked
up next to the burnt orange shag in the other room...  ( shuddering from
the memories, no wonder i'm decoratively challenged!)

--
Paula