Re: [at-l] Ouwwwwie

Thomas McGinnis wrote:

>      You may be astonished at how much better you feel if, even two days
>      later, you have a big helping of pasta or baked potato or similar
>      carbo-load tonight.

OK....urp....that was easy

>      Hot tubs are MARVELOUS, even if they're just the regular ol' house
>      type.

Ok....but later.

>      If you hold your ankle to your buttocks for 30 seconds every few hours
>      or so, that'll help, too.

X CUSE ME??   The only way my ankle could come in contact with my
butt is if I broke something or suffered an amputation....
Well...if I cross my ankles and sit on them ......maybe.

Are you serious?
I mean like raising the bottom of my foot skyward behind my back like
,,,,,nope that doesn't work.

Maybe if I stand on one foot and raise the other
between by legs.....nope that doesn't work.
Which ankle to which buttock?

Am I supposed to be standing while I do this?  Is is safe to
do it without a net?  Should I find a partner and use protection?

Is this legel in PA?  VA?   GA?   Lordy.......

Either my legs are too short or my butt is to high
but this ain't workin,    she said with a sigh                  k