[at-l] Ouwwwwie

Well it's almost two days since my first 14miler on a trail.
I have walked to town and back several times and that is
14miles, but on a trail, with a pack it is much differnt.  Just
wanted to share.  In fact if I could share the stiffness I would<G>.

To all you stretchers out there.  What do you do?  When? How?
Does it help?  Will it knock ten years off my age?  Will I be
able to play the piano?

Quip o' the day...If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.