[at-l] I Won! I won! Well, not really. was Paddler #2

     Paddler and I had a bet -- that I'd buy him a warm town breakfast if
     he wasn't eating a "warmed" trail breakfast at Hawk Mtn Shelter. Well,
     he didn't warm his breakie at Hawk Mtn, so I owe him one....Unless you
     want to count the item from his journal below......?