RE: Re: [at-l] food bars, or something like that

My gorp contains dried cherries, almonds (crunched up a bit), coconut and
chocolate chips.  I packed it in tubes lined with wax paper and then nuked
the logs for thirty seconds to melt the chocolate.  This seems like a candy
bar sort of method to me, and I hope they'll hold together.

They are in the freezer now, and I haven't tried one yet.  In explicably, I
will happily eat gorp on the trail, but it seems weird to eat it at home.
Ditto on candy bars.

-Nicole