Re[3]: [at-l] food bars, or something like that

They are in the freezer now, and I haven't tried one yet.  In explicably, I
will happily eat gorp on the trail, but it seems weird to eat it at home.
Ditto on candy bars.

-Nicole

        To this day, gorp, peanut butter, even WATER, seem like
        absolutely ordinary substances to me off of the trail, but get
        me 3-4 hours up the trail, or !24 HOURS! up the trail, and them
        become once again, the foodstuffs of the gods!