[at-l] A better mouse tap

David Hicks wrote:
> As I normally hike other trails during the peak "through hiker season" and
> hike "The Trail" off season (even then often sleeping in a tent); I seldom
> share shelters with through hikers.  So, this was a new experience for me.
> Is it common in your (the lister's collective) experience with "Shelter
> Sleeping"?

Not sure of the question. If it is "Is it common for thru-hikers to carry
mousetraps?" I'd say no. Least not for southbounders. When I
section-hiked, I almost always got with southbounders (cause I hiked late
in the year). When I southbounded, I was with s-bounders from Hanover on.
The only time I've ever seen a mousetrap on the Trail was when I was with
Luke and Jane. Not sure if norhtbounders carry 'em more often, or not.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html