Correction: [at-l] ATC's 2000-miler Application

At 4:42 AM -0500 02/13/99, Thomas Caggiano wrote:
>At 6:56 PM -0500 02/12/99, CHoover241@aol.com wrote:
>>In a message dated 2/10/99 7:46:34 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
>>bogey1@worldlynxyork.net writes:
>>
>><<
>> The Appalachian Trail Conference confers the designation of  "2,000miler"
>> on any individual who claims completion of the entire length of the
>> Appalachian Trail. We use the term "2,000-miler" as a matter of tradition
>> (the original estimated length of the A.T. >>

----------

CORRECTION:  First I apologize for my obvious error  in my prior post. Too
many patches and up too early as I am getting ready for a least a
presidental three day hike.. too bad it's not thru the Presidental Range
and the white :(

Obviously http://www.atconf.org/ is the Appalachian Trail Conference and is a
non-profit group of volunteers.

Dan Bruce, Wingfoot runs the "exclusive property of the Center for
Appalachian Trail Studies"  http://www.trailplace.com

Enjoy both sites.

The intent of my extended dialog was the simple Hikenet
http://members.aol.com/hikenet
statement "Enjoy life to the fullest"... let people know, they themselves
should
define their own AT experience..   Hike your own hike.

Thanks, Tom   ( all flames to atbeans@hotmail.com ).  Sorry for prior error.