Re: [at-l] H-EEEELP

Yep -- I'd start with an antihistamine like benadryl, Tavist-D, etc.  But the
real questions are HOW did you get this rash and WHERE?  Of course, if it may
be a drug allergy, stop the medication now.  On the trail I always take some
generic Benadryl (diphenhydramine) for 2 reasons:  sleeping aid and allergy
medication.  I take 2 every 6 hours if I come across poison ivy or something
similar until I can get my hands on some hydrocortisone cream.  Hope you can
take care of that itch.

Voodoo Chile