Re: [at-l] Clip Flashlite

I purchased my Flashlight 2CD-98 via mail order from northern mountain supply
in Eureka, Ca.  Got it for $145, no tax + UPS shipping.  They're selling them
now for $185, but that includes free Fed Ex and the footprint.  I always check
back to their website every now and then -- they have great prices and
excellent service.

http://www.northernmountain.com/

Voodoo Chile