[at-l] Rucker Runners?

     Hey, with all this discussion of what's going on re the Ruck and such,
     I forgot to ask what kind of walking will Ruckers be doing? Tom Ha,
     anyone else, can you point us on likely AT-lover trails that we'd
     enjoy?

     AND!!!!! Any other runners going, who might enjoy a trail run? I'm
     hoping for one on Saturday AND Sunday, with a hot tub post runnie. Oh
     how very very nice for the achie bones!

     Who's up for it?
     (And people who don't consider themselves "runners" must know
     beforehand that I can run REAL SLOW if it means sharing a trail with
     somebody else.......No "I'm to slow/I don't run! whines work, OK?)