Re: [at-l] tree weaks

>changing
>the oil in my truck and it's nearly 50*.

Sigh, I can relate to that......

Late September, not quite 2 mos after I fnished my thru-hike, it was
beautfiul Fall day in Rhody.  BLue skies, crisp air, temps in the low
60's. The kind of day meant for hiking. What was I doing? Thinking
"Hey..great day to wash and wax the jeep!". And that is what I did.
   When the work was done,  I kinda laughed. How things change in two
mos...  From walking and thinking some deep thoughts,  to thinking
"Hmm...I really should put on another coat of wax. Suppose to be a bad
winter".

Yep, life post-trail is a bit different than life on the trail. :)