Re: [at-l] Question

Thomas McGinnis wrote:

>      OH! And it's better than that, Kahley. The AVERAGE gain is 217 feet in
>      a mile.

Actually, that doesn't really scare me too much.  My training hills
is probably 1 1/2 mile for one circuit and you gain 300 loose 50
gain 80 loose 100 gain 200 yada yada..  So everyday I hike, I
hike puds in the truest sense.  What Scares me is the big ups and
the steep ups.  Anyone have figures on the steepest stretch or the
longest haul???  Go ahead..make my day <g> k./\