Re: Re: [at-l] Tuck It

>>POG, what's your rental rate per day for Solar Bear used as grunt
labor? Maybe Solar Bear would be cheaper than mail drops.<<

Not only is he good at the grunting <G> , but I hear he is awfully good
alligator repellant!  So not only would you not have to carry your pack, but
you could save space  by not hauling along that gallon jug.

As for the daily rate, that needs to be negotiated on a case by case basis.
Dust Devil and I have already come to an understanding about some cleaning she
needs done, but I think Solar Bear would enjoy the hiking more. I strive to
keep my slave happy - he is more inclined to wear the tutu when he is happy!

POG