Re: [at-l] Tuck It

> Leaving the Polartec zip-in liner and the long
> john pants saves you almost 2 pounds.

You convinced me. The zip in liner and the long john pants stay home.
If it gets cold for some reason I'll use the nylon pants, the Polartec
top and parka if needed.

Boy is it difficult to think 'warm weather' from blizzard city here in
northeastern Indiana.

The Wuss Pillow...I'm still thinking about it. I don't carry nylon
bags but the tent bag could be filled with clothes for a pillow maybe.
It'll be a last minute decision as well as the silk bag liner.

Thanks Ken, that gets me to about 30.3 lbs total pack weight with 1.6
liters of water and 2.5 days of food keeping the pillow and bag liner.

POG, what's your rental rate per day for Solar Bear used as grunt
labor? Maybe Solar Bear would be cheaper than mail drops.

Datto