Re: [at-l] penmar and south

Ditto on the icy conditions in Pa!  and on the return to the trils.
I've been lazy and busy and 'fraid of the ice so I just recently
got back to my trail.  Couldn't get into the parking at the trail
head so i just sorta squeezed off the road and spent an hour
trying to dig thru the wall that the snow plows built.  Finally
I start up...as always (my training ground is basically three trails
and a "road "to the top of a cliff).

Wicked stuff...every thre/five/13steps I crashed thru the crust
(where are my snowshoes.....) but luckily the fall was short.
Still bone jarring and my knees stated clearly that they are too old
for this (where are my snowshoes <g>).  The topper was, some
^#!%$^&  a**hole has been running a %^#$ snowmobile on MY
trail.  And i say MY trail cause i do the maintaning and this &%#%&
idiot is running his machine up and down the ancient logs and RR ties
that were set as steps before I was born.  I trailed the tracks.....I
know where he lives....there_will_be_hell_to pay!!!  k./\
PS....I had fun too <VVBG>>