[at-l] penmar and south

i walked from penmar a bit south today and found i spent more time on my
butt and knees due to slick thick ice.   glad i procrastinated and did not
end up hiking this week.  well kinda glad... somethign in the pit of my
stomach kept pushing it back and back in my mind.   i can say however the
blazing in that area is quite bad. i think at least... it may be time to get
out that spray paint and mark up soem trees :)  i think the storms
selectivly took out trees to see me flounder in the woods today.  i bet all
the trees that were marks magicaly fell down and the path was left
unmmarked.  but seriously i think i was missing blazes casue i was busy
looking at my feet and flaleing<about>. i am CERTAIN<oh the word of the day>
however i had fun though.  me and my dad had a great time falling all over
the place trying to go up and down small hills.

great fun if you can get out and try it.

BotleNeck