Re: [at-l] [Fwd: ATML Trailplace will be restored]

OIdMaster@aol.com wrote:

> quoting Wingfoot posting on ATML
> <<  I urge those who are here but have loyalties
>  to the other list to cooperate with what I am trying to
>  build here, or to at least refrain from causing me further
>  administrative grief. >>
> What exactly is this about? Do the people on the Trail Place list think that
> this list is conspiring against them? Did I miss a meeting? Do I get a special
> de-coding ring?
> always the last to know
> ~ OM

I've been wondering too...  there was another reference to 'loyalties to
that other list' in todays digest, which means it was yesterdays
reference, implying that most disruptive people and messages come from
at-l.  I've heard/read people other than WF imply this also.

Actually - it makes me laugh that anyone could be so silly as to imagine
an open internet list as a place to foment a secret plot against another
internet resource!  but, it got me thinking.... maybe all those humorous
messages are really a secret code and embedded within all the crazy
messages about tutus and oatmeal are plans to overthrow trailplace and
replace WF with felix's ferret!

aarrrggghhh.... I have to say that i'm getting tired of all the
trailplace / ATML messes & arguments.

Paula