Re: [at-l] H/PC's and BellSouth Pager/Hike

I love my palm pilot I love my palm pilot.

I just bought 3 palmIII's for testing and love them.  They are small,
powerful, and the modem that pops onto them is also very small.  You can
send/recv E-mail, GPS, backgammon, plot the rotation of the earth, and
balance your checkbook.  One of the great things about the palm is that
its battery life is outstanding.  I go through 2 AAA's every 3 -4 weeks.