Re: [at-l] Both mailing lists carry similar stuff ...

In a message dated 1/12/99 9:28:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
paulers@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< We may have lost trailplace, but I'd not like to loose AT-L by trying to
 turn it into trailplace. >>

How very well said.  I was was trying to think of a way to welcome any new
folks who wanted to join our campfire and at the same time state my desire
that we keep it like it is.  Maybe I should just mention that if they don't
like humor they should warm up thier delete key.

Patty