[at-l] That was out of the blue!!

  Wow.
  Looks like WF has taken his website and gone home. I deleted most ATML posts
that looked like they were from the website, so I've missed his troubles with
'anonymous'. Was what ever went on that bad, that Dan would shut down
Trailplace over it?
  What a shame. I enjoyed the website, ( since, when- Christmastime 96? ),
made good friends from the ATML, had great fun transcribing a journal, taking
Billy hiking to find a NH rock for Dan, and much more. The only disagreements
I had with WF was when he started sending all those web postings to the
mailing list, and then the last bit, where he and Rosie started attacking list
members [that's how I saw it, I know others saw it differently], and kicking
folks off when they posted asking for tolerance.
  I tried to email Dan about recent goings on, but he never answered. ( Rosie
did,
btw ) Perhaps we'll see Dan on the AT this year, I certainly hope so.
 This is very bizzare. Much more to the story, no doubt.
TJ
only four months to TrailDazeNorth2!