Re: [at-l] fanny pack convert and a jacket

You know this is actually a theory that has created a pack
that has a compartemnt in the front.  Theory is to balance
the weight more evenly from front to pack and cut down on
the forward lean that hikers develop.  I think the pack name
is the' balance pack' or something like that...but of I remember,
it was too heavy for my tastes or maybe it was pricey.       .k./\