Re: [at-l] Trailplace Closing/journals

>  I'm glad I saved all of 'my' thruhikers letters, and mailed them
>back to him >after his hike was finished, I hope all transcribers did
this!

Couldn't have asked my a much better transcriber than Trader John (take a
bow, John..you deserve it...) Several care packages,   he somehow managed
to decipher my handwriting (to anyone who has the pleasure of seeing my
handwriting, you'll understand!), and most importantly: great words of
encouragement and support  waiting for me in many towns in the form of
post cards and letters.  His family even became involved.  John really
did a lot to help my thru-hike experience such a memorable one.

   John was nice enough to mail me my original entries back AND I have my
Trailplace journal in hard copy. So I have two copies at home. I asked
Ryan about putting my journal in ASCII format. Like many, I enjoyed
Gutsy's journal because it was easy to down load and read off-line.
Would be nice if mine was as easily accesible..

   Mags