Re: [at-l] Trailplace Closing/journals

I would love to get any "downloadable" journals to read at my own pace,
not the pace of my phone bill (internet access).

Russ

In a message dated 99-01-12 17:57:15 EST, pmags@juno.com writes:

<<
<SNIP>

    John was nice enough to mail me my original entries back AND I have my
 Trailplace journal in hard copy. So I have two copies at home. I asked
 Ryan about putting my journal in ASCII format. Like many, I enjoyed
 Gutsy's journal because it was easy to down load and read off-line.
 Would be nice if mine was as easily accesible..

    Mags >>