[at-l] thru-hiking south on the AT

This message is directed to anyone who completed or attempted a southbond
thru-hike on the "AT". I would like to know which trail you used to
ascend Mt. Katahdin. The year hiked is not important. If anyone else
reading this message has reliable information regarding this question, I
would appreciate your help.

I posted a short message last week that was not clear. My appologies.
Those who responded thought I was planning a southbound thru-hike. I am
assisting in a reasearch project and would like to have specific
information with respect to individual hikers and which trail they used
to ascend Mt. Katahdin. Please use trail names, to avoid duplication.

Thanks in advance, your help is greatly appreciated.

Key-Mho-Saw-Bee