[at-l] What the heck happened?!

My thoughts on the Trailplace shutdown
are still meandering throught the
 "Why?"s .  Did the ATML  break WF's spirit?
Was it general ongoing problems throughout the website
features?  Was it the attrition from ATML?   Was it the ATML refugees'
discussions on the ATL?

I was surprised that the TP was shutdown. Last night I
was looking up things on it too. Oh well, no notice.

Maybe now we can realize the potential of the ATML
and try to recruit more members.  If you have
a webpage,  add a link to the mailing list homepage.

I think about Dan right now and feel some anger toward
him in that he let others get to him or threw in the towel because of
lack of support. If he hikes this spring  and thinks things through, he
may repost the
Trailplace hopefully. Otherwise, who as knowledgable
and savvy as WF in terms of delivering information
about the AT?  Anyone?