Re: [at-l] Wingfoot (From Admin)

All,

It might be a great time to give WF a call or email.   The closure of
Trailplace is a loss for everyone, including those who disagreed with WF, got
kicked off, run the "other" AT mailing list :-) , etc.

From my short chats with him, I'd say he's spent an extraordinary amount of
time and money on this project which certainly deserves everyone's respect.

I'm personally hoping that my 4+ year AT-L friends will welcome these new
people into our weird world...

Thanks for allowing me to interrupt!

Ryan Brooks
ryan@inc.net