Re: [at-l] Pine Grove Ruck

To follow on the words of Jim...

The Hostel has the following amenities... Baby grand piano, full kitchen
(byof)(bring your own food), pool table, pingpong table, volleyball court
(currently under water/ice/snow), giant outdoor chess set, 5-person hot tub
($3/person/night extra), tv, vcr, satellite dish.

The hostelling concept involves talking, since the idea is to stay at a low
cost place and learn from your fellow hostellers, whether that is about their
background or where they are headed, the whole idea is to foster communication
between people of different backgrounds. So we should be in good shape, from
my experiences on at-l. :)

The cost is $10/person/night and includes a bunk bed, a pillow and a blanket.
Please bring a sheet (yes, a sheet) and a towel. If you bring a sleeping bag,
please ALSO bring a sheet, as we require a sheet on the bed under a sleeping
bag. Sleeping bags are really not necessary, since we provide blankets to go
with a sheet. But I know that hikers need to bring what's familiar and
comfortable. :)

We will be providing a spaghetti dinner (with garlic bread and dessert) Friday
night. Meals other than that can be group or individual, we'll even let you
cook on your stove, using our porch, if you so desire. The hostel is normally
closed during the day, but we will have it open and accessible for the time
periods of:
Friday at 5pm-10pm and Saturday from 0730-10pm and Sunday from 0730-10pm
(unless everyone leaves before that).

Everything Jim said goes, so far as rule are concerned. Everyone is welcome,
even during the day, without paying for overnights (though donations are
accepted) :)

Tom