[at-l] Happy New Year (and thanks)

Hi all,

Things are always slow here at work before the end of the year.  The
pace is bound to pick up in January and before you know it, I'll be
hitting the trail.

So...

I just wanted to let everyone know how great it is to be a part of this
electronic AT community.  The advice and insight offered here is
marvelous.  Some may say that "you get what you pay for" with the
postings on these lists but I think that we usually get much, much more.

I look forward to starting my thruhike this year and hopefully meeting
up with many of you (day hiking, section hiking, thru hiking, etc)
during the course of the hike.

Have a very Happy New Year.

Mara