[at-l] Need address/phone number for Machu Picchu & Huayna

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Henry R. Lafleur <HRL@Map.com>.
* Please use <mailto:HRL@Map.com> to reply to the sender.

Claude Dellaire and Sonia Beaudoin, aka Machu Picchu & Huayna, hiking south on the "AT" and are planning to continue hiking to Peru! They have returned to Canada as of December 21. We had met them along the the trail and have also corresponded with them. However, we do not have any means of reaching them in Canada. Would appreciate help with any information that will allow us to contact them.