[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Purell for Christmas!
- Subject: [at-l] Purell for Christmas!
- From: Tim Hewitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 11:23:37 -0500
- Organization: Fairchild Semiconductor
Well Santa was not very pleased with me this year when it came time for my
Christmas list. She was upset becuase I really had everything I needed for my
thru-hike, and the watch she brought me for the trip (with built in compass,
recording altimeter, recording barometer, alarms in three time zones, and oh
yeah, a clock) was too heavy to go with me. It would have allowed me to hike at
night I suppose - the light on the display was so bright :).
Anyway, when Santa asked me what she could get me for my hike, I said
"Individual sized packages of Purell."
Lo and behold, through the magic of the elves (and available for the rest of us
at Wal-Mart), I received 20 boxes of 21 individual packets (1.33ML each) of
Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer!
Thank you Santa!
Ho, ho, ho!
-Paddler (78 days and counting)
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *