Re: [at-l] Purell for Christmas!

In a message dated 12/27/98 11:30:15 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
thewitt@fairchildsemi.com writes:

<< Well Santa was not very pleased with me this year when it came time for my
 Christmas list. She was upset becuase I really had everything I needed for my
 thru-hike, >>

I missed the part where Santa stopped in Sweden for a sex change!  Wonder what
Rudolph that of that?  She was probably upset because of hormonal imbalance.

I believe the Ho, Ho, Ho changes to Ha, Ha, Ha.........

Sly