Re: [at-l] Feelix

In a message dated 12/23/98 8:03:50 PM EST, kauzlar@madison.main.nc.us writes:

> Felix says that since he has done this section before that he just wants to
>  finish.  He has been doing some night hiking as well.

Yea - he said the same thing here.  But I have to think that despite that,
summiting Springer will be a major event.  No matter how many miles you've
done before, it has to be awesome to go all the way.  He's in good spirits, a
little skinnier, and his beard would do Magaroni proud <g>  I just wish he
hadn't left that darn monkey here . . .

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00