Re: [at-l] Feelix

Yeah....this only re enforces my reluctance to do much AT hiking
prior to my thru.  I want the Trail to be new to me...every mile.
And it also re enforces my decision to go S>N.  There is just something
about the 100 mile wilderness and then onto K that just seems......
well....I dunno.  Considering that Feelix 'completed' the Trail on the
west side of the bridge a Duncannon, a rather un auspicious spot,
and now to finish his thru over familiar terrain, well I guess I just
think I'd rather do it differently.  He is really ready to be done
and go home.  But I do wonder how long he'll stay there <g> k./\