Re: [at-l] Feelix

In a message dated 12/23/98 9:52:45 PM EDT, kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<< Yeah....this only re enforces my reluctance to do much AT hiking
 prior to my thru.  I want the Trail to be new to me...every mile.
 And it also re enforces my decision to go S>N.  >>

I have thru-hiked the AT three time and each time the trail was like a new
trail. Even when it was just a few days between hikes. It may be snowing, icy
rain, rain, sunny, thunderstorms. The leaves maybe green, brown, colorful, or
no leave at all. The treadway maybe wet, dry, muddy, All of these thing will
make a new trail at any one time.

Get out and enjoy it.

Wildbill
GA to Me (Apr - Oct 89)