Re: [at-l] Rainbow Springs Campground

i have stayed at rsc 3 times. yes the cabins are a bit pricey, yes they charge a
wee bit too much for shuttles, yes she smokes too much, yes she can be ascerbic,
yes i didnt appreciate having to sign a realease when i got into his van, yes i
didnt enjoy my dog being put in  the back of the van, but then the shower was hot,
the cabin cozy, and the people i met there very nice.plus the vegie pizza was
good- pj