[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] Rainbow Springs Campground
- Subject: Re: [at-l] Rainbow Springs Campground
- From: "Charles W. Davidson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 12:25:56 -0500
- Organization: ATC, AT-L, NBATC, RATC, ALDHA, APRS
I stopped in RSC this spring. The notes posted everywhere are quite
hilarious or perhaps ridiculous. It was not to far from the trail and I
was able to purchase a few candy bars, compressed gas, take a shower and
wash out some socks. After I ate one of their pizza's and a few other
goodies I moved on to the woods where I belonged.
As a result of this unscheduled stop and the supplies left over from my
Blue Berry Hostel package I was able to skip my P.O. drop in Franklin.
Like Jim said; have fun making a schedule, then throw it away the first
Would I stop there again? Yup if the notion struck me I would stop in
for a cleaning or a few supplies. I might even possibly consider camping
there. Generally I prefer my own quite comfortable camp.
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)
AOL Instant Messenger Name: wb4pan
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *