[at-l] re:y2k problems

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest matt peters <98katahdin@usa.net>.
* Please use <mailto:98katahdin@usa.net> to reply to the sender.

The real concern dealing with Y2K isn't your computers at home or even the office.  Restaurants will be fine also.  The concern that should we should be worried about is the missile silos and government computers that control all of the "space junk" floating above our heads.  You may get hit by one while hiking on the AT.
Only 10% or less of these systems have been checked.  This 10% does not include missile silos that our home to the U.S.'s ICBMs.  Scary stuff if you ask me.