[at-l] hiker anon

#100+) true story- on a recent business trip I had to wear regular shoes
for 3 days, instead of my normal hiking boots i wear to the office.
After 3 days I barely could walk, I hobbled off the plane, with severe
pain in my heels. I even considered asking for a wheelchair to get me to
the curb. Exactly 1 day later after wearing my hiking boots to the
office for a 12 hour day, the pain was gone, and my feet were better!
Honest injuns- even my feet get upset when they have to wear " regular"
footwear!