[at-l] Re: HIKERS ANON--Now up to number

The Hikers Anonymous symptom list is now up through number 96, according
to my records...with 96 being the "hike, hike, hike" one from Hopeful on
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 at 15:23.  We're almost up to #100, folks.  Do we still
have any creativity out there??  Do we stop at 100??  If so, what do we
do for entertainment after that??  How about some more lyrics for songs?
(Maybe my beAT rap song would qualify?  <bg>) Or how about a list of the
100 best decorating ideas for Solar Bear's new digs (using a hiking
theme, of course; but without using the words "tulle" or "tutu." <vbg>)
All you Martha Stewart wannabe's out there...!  --  Earthworm