Re: [at-l] Thru-hiking in 2000 AD: Survival?

But really, who cares, so long as we can get our daily fix of the at-l.

Sad, I know.  See what law school has done to me?  (hey, it could be worse,
I could be calculating all the money I'm going to make off the companies who
sold computer software that doesn't work on Jan. 1st ... talk about
settlements ... ugh!)

:) Pooh "Habeus Gorpus" Bear