Re: [at-l] Thru-hiking in 2000 AD: Survival?

I wouldn't think that the PO will be THAT much of a priority.  I think
food, fuel, and electric, SS checks, medical equipment, etc., might come
first.

Everyone's got their new BIOS microchips replaced in their computers,
right?  We wouldn't want to NOT be able to be on the AT-L!!

I'd buy a mule for those mule (mail) drops.

 The Highlander